Trade Terminal is an online scheduling system for owners, service staff and customers designed by Australians for Australian businesses. It displays staff availability and allows your customers to make bookings. Customers can make bookings with you anywhere and anytime without a phone call.
Trade Terminal works just as well for customers as it does for businesses. From one central location, not only can businesses manage their bookings but customers can also schedule their appointments with various service providers.
Customers can schedule bookings and appointments from your staff for a range of services by clicking on a visual calendar of available times and dates.
You can easily manage all your bookings in one location. Through the administrator access you can restrict staff functionalities and actions.
Encourage all your customers to sign up to Trade Terminal and they can simply login and look at all bookings and appointments across all industries on one central system.
Is it easy to register my business?
Creating an account is extremely easy and can be done in 15 minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
Go to www.tradeterminal.com.au
Click on “Register”, then fill up your business information in the online registration process.
Your account is ready!
Is it easy for my customers to manage their bookings?
Customers have their accounts automatically created upon their first booking with any business using Trade Terminal, and the login credentials are sent via email. From their portal, they can manage their bookings as well as communicate with your business easily.
Can I link Trade Terminal to my website?
Absolutely! You can add a “Book Now” button on your website that will bring your customers to the booking page and allow them to create a booking or appointment.
Web based booking system
- Easy to use web based booking system. Create and manage bookings from anywhere.
- With easy to use client booking screen anyone can request a booking and make an enquiry.
- Easy to use management features to easily manage existing bookings.
Daily job sheet
- View your jobs in real time with easy functionality to create and change bookings.
- Convert enquiries into booking with a click of a button.
- Print out your daily booking sheet for all service staff with a click of a button.
- See all past and future bookings.
- Manage all your customers’ details and target repeat customers.
- Build a better relationship with your client by quickly managing all their bookings.
- Allow your customers to make and change bookings online.
Multiple staff bookings
- Every staff member has their own specific calendar.
- Assign staff members to specific services and let them manage their available time.
- Change time, venue and details of the booking and inform everyone with an email and/or text message.
Email and SMS reminders
- Email reminders for every booking. Optional SMS reminders and confirmation notification.
- Configure your email and SMS options to inform your staff and customers about their bookings.
- Reduce your cancellations and no shows.
- Stay informed of your future workload
- Staff allocation and utilization
- Monthly booking report
- Daily booking sheet
- Revenue per staff member
- Export to Excel
- Print brilliant quality PDF reports
Manage multiple businesses (franchise version only)
- Manage multiple stores or franchises from your administration console.
- Intelligent search engine that looks for available staff and add new staff instantly.
- Create and manage new franchises from the management console and add new staff members instantly.
- Reporting is based on individual staff or franchise or office locations.
- Manage clients and increase your booking rate.
- Call center friendly system with extensions available for mobile devices to manage bookings.
- Secure Australian enterprise grade hosting on a dedicated server.